Convenient. Effective. Guaranteed.
Call us for prevention or problem solving.
We handle ants, roaches, silverfish,
earwigs, fire ants, rodents, spiders, termites and other unwanted
"guests". Expect top-caliber service
from professionals who truly care.
YOU'LL RECEIVE OUR 6-POINT ADVANTAGE SERVICE
- 1. We inspect your home's exterior to identify potential pest problems.
- 2. We remove cobwebs and wasps nests within reach.
- 3. We inject the Taexx built-in pest control system (if installed in your home) or provide conventional pest control applications.
- 4. We treat entry points such as doors and windows.
- 5. We apply pest control materials around the perimeter of your home.
- 6. We provide a detailed service report and preventive tips to keep your home pest-free between scheduled treatments.
We designed TAEXX, the original TUBES IN THE WALL® system, to create a real barrier that keeps pests on the outside of your home, and your family securely nestled within. TAEXX is a network of tiny tubes that run throughout designated walls of your home. This network sets up a virtual barrier that keeps unwanted guests out - and strikes them where they're the most vulnerable.
Learn More about Taexx >>
Servicing Locations in and around:
St. Louis, St. Louis County, St. Charles, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Wildwood, St. Peters, O'Fallon, Town & Country, Des Pere, Kirkwood, Arnold, Fenton, Eureka, Alton, Belleville, Collinsville.
Pest Control St. Louis
HomeTeam Pest Defense is the nation's third largest residential pest control company and is proud to provide St. Louis pest control service. We service homes in the St. Louis area including locations in Missouri and Illinois such as St. Charles, Chesterfield, Belleville, and more.
HomeTeam partners with more homebuilders than any other pest management company. Our partnerships give us a unique understanding of your home's construction and the hidden areas where pests typically live. We offer both traditional pest control services as well as Taexx, the built-in pest management system. All of our services are 100% guaranteed - if you encounter pests between regularly scheduled visits we will return to your home to re-treat for no additional cost.