Convenient. Effective. Guaranteed.
Call us for prevention or problem solving.
We handle ants, roaches, silverfish,
earwigs, fire ants, rodents, spiders, termites and other unwanted
"guests". Expect top-caliber service
from professionals who truly care.
YOU'LL RECEIVE OUR 6-POINT ADVANTAGE SERVICE
- 1. We inspect your home's exterior to identify potential pest problems.
- 2. We remove cobwebs and wasps nests within reach.
- 3. We inject the Taexx built-in pest control system (if installed in your home) or provide conventional pest control applications.
- 4. We treat entry points such as doors and windows.
- 5. We apply pest control materials around the perimeter of your home.
- 6. We provide a detailed service report and preventive tips to keep your home pest-free between scheduled treatments.
We designed TAEXX, the original TUBES IN THE WALL® system, to create a real barrier that keeps pests on the outside of your home, and your family securely nestled within. TAEXX is a network of tiny tubes that run throughout designated walls of your home. This network sets up a virtual barrier that keeps unwanted guests out - and strikes them where they're the most vulnerable.
Learn More about Taexx >>
Servicing Locations in and around:
Hilton Head, Bluffton, Pooler, Beaufort County, Jasper County, Chatham County, Beaufort, Okatie, Port Royal, Saint Helena Island, Ridgeland, Hardeeville, Port Wentworth, Garden City, Savannah, Rincon, Richmond Hill.
Hilton Head Pest Control & Exterminator Services
HomeTeam Pest Defense is the nation's 3rd largest residential pest control company and proudly services homes in Hilton Head and the surrounding area of South Carolina. Unlike other Hilton Head exterminators, HomeTeam works with homebuilders to implement state-of-the-art pest control techniques during construction. This unique knowledge of your home's construction allows us to better understand pests and effectively treat them. Whether you're an owner of the Taexx system or looking for traditional pest control HomeTeam guarantees satisfaction and will return and re-treat free of cost if you encounter pests between your regularly scheduled service visits.