We're Serious About
What Bugs You.
HomeTeam’s Mission Statement:
To provide employees the support and development to create the best quality service experience possible.
- Established in 1996 with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- 3rd largest residential pest control company in the U.S.
- #1 pest management company servicing home builders.
- Currently performs more than 1,000,000 services each year.
- In addition to pest control services for Taexx, our innovative built-in pest control system, other services HomeTeam provides include pre-construction services for home builders and traditional pest and termite control services for existing homeowners.
- Over 1,400 employees.
- About 50 branch locations.
I want to thank you for sending a technician to service our mouse problem today. She was fantastic and gave me some great tips to protect our house. She answered every question and was very courteous, kind, and incredibly knowledgeable. Honestly, if I was to start a pest defense service she would be my first hire!
Mark L., W. Virginia
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you guarantee your work?
We want you to be entirely satisfied. If you have any problems with pests in between scheduled visits, we will come back to retreat for pests.
How do I pay for service?
HomeTeam provides several ways to pay. We accept major credit cards and checks. Plus, we can set up auto-pay for you so you don't have to even think about it. Just ask your branch for an ACH form and we can automatically deduct payment from your bank account or charge your credit card. You choose.
Can I pay online?
Yes, you can make payments online. Click here, or on the button in the top right corner that says "Customer Portal" Then click "Enter the Online Payment Service." If you don't have an account set up yet, click "request access." You will be asked for your account number, email address that is on file with HomeTeam and phone number on file. We also have several other payment options available. We accept most major credit cards. Plus, we can set up auto-pay for you so you don't even have to think about it. You choose.
Why should I use HomeTeam Pest Defense for my regular pest control service?
We believe in customer service! Our friendly, qualified technicians will provide our 6-Point Advantage Service when we come out to your home. Our affordable treatments are effective so you don't have to worry about pests invading your home and it makes sense to have a comfortable, pest-free environment!
HomeTeam Pest Defense is a QualityPro company. What does that mean?
QualityPro certification from the National Pest Management Association means that HomeTeam Pest Defense meets certain standards. These standards include:
- Practicing responsible pest control and Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Providing detailed service agreements and treatment reports
- Employing trained and uniformed technicians
- Checking employee references, driving records and criminal backgrounds
- Maintaining a drug-free workplace
- Maintaining liability insurance of $1 million
How can I keep my bills lower?
Upon signing an annual service agreement, you can choose to prepay and save 5% off your scheduled treatments.
What happens when I first request service?
We will schedule an appointment convenient to you. Our technician will start with a free inspection of your home to identify potential problem areas. The initial visit includes thorough interior and exterior treatments. Thereafter, scheduled visits are exterior only, unless otherwise requested.
How do I find a branch office near me?
We are located in many states across the United States, but not in every state. There are several ways to find a branch office near you. Type in your zip code and a location with contact information will appear if we service that area. Call or email the branch to schedule a service or ask questions. You can also find our locations on the contact us page of our website. Once the map loads, click on your state and look for the closest metropolitan area. Click on the city. Call or email the branch office in the city. The second way is to call our toll free number, 1-877-461-PEST(7378), to find the nearest branch serving your area.